"AND WHOEVER RECEIVES AND ACCEPTS AND WELCOMES ONE LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS FOR MY SAKE AND IN MY NAME RECEIVES AND ACCEPTS AND WELCOMES ME" MATTHEW 18:5







Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peace, Love, and Starfish!!!

I am not going to lie. Things have happened to seriously slow down, and this adoption, and making things very difficult. Things from an unexpected medical bill, taking a few hundred dollars from Brock's bank account, to a paperwork debacle and extra training that has taken close to 2k out of our adoption money. For believers in the adoption world, these are calles Satan's attacks on our adoption. It definately feels like it too! But this mama bear will never back down! For some reason, I truly believe that it is God's grace, that I feel at PEACE that although it may take a bit longer than we planned, that all going to work out fine, as it is already is begining to, and we will have our boy home at the perfect time!

I think of Brock so much, I have his picture in my cubical at work, on my phone, and Michael has his picture as his desktop background! I imaging him here at home playing with Alaska, and I imagine how he is going to feel when he is in my arms! I am in crazy in LOVE with all of my kids, even the one I haven't met yet!! Right now, we are on the tail end of our (hopefully) last setback with paperwork for now, we are working on our new additional training requirements, and soon, we will have our paperwork in to submit to Brock's country to do just that!

     My Beautiful Starfish! It was such a special,   thoughtful suprise!
It is Brocks Birthday this month, as well as mine. We have a puzzle fundraiser going on for him, if you would like to know more about it, click here!  Most of you know that my "adoption theme" is based on the Starfish story, so the starfish has a very important meaning to me. My husband suprised me with an awesome STARFISH pendant for my birthday, hand made by Gentle Spirit Creations. I love it and I totally cried! Please keep  praying for Brock and for God to provide the means for us to sail through the rest of the process quickly!

3 comments:

  1. just used brocks amazon link to buy christmas gifts.


    keep updating us!

    ps. the offer to photograph his homecoming stands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany for that offer, I do plan on taking you up on it! I have been in a cycle of waiting on things, kind of a bummer honestly, but we are moving forward now! So There will be more things to update on soon!

      Delete